A9 bolt

Does anyone out there know of a source for A9 grade bolts? A customer has asked me to source this but the closest thing I've found is an L9 from Spaenaur. I would also like to find a website that might help me identify this or other bolts in the future.

Thanks

Doug Arthurs

snipped-for-privacy@wolseleyinc.ca

Reply to
Doug Arthurs

I've used L9 bolts before and I quite like them. Never heard of A9. I use L9 in tension applications where I might otherwise use a SHCS, they are similar in specification.

Reply to
Brian

See

details.

Reply to
gmcduffee

Well I found out from one of my suppliers that A-9 is the same as L-9. Apperently just a different manufacturer.

Reply to
Doug Arthurs

I looked for the spec sheet in the Spaenaur web site but I couldn't find it. the specs from the A9 site look the same as L9. I use them in tension applications, I would think before using them in shear. Nice spec, using the rounded root thread form.

Brian

Reply to
Brian

Hey Doug,

Long time, no see...........or hear!! Nice to have you chime in once in a while.

Try Creighton Rock Drill Ltd., in Mississauga, at 1-905-673-8200.

Take care.

Brian Laws>Does anyone out there know of a source for A9 grade bolts? A customer

Reply to
Brian Lawson