Ads from local Bargain Post paper

All in the Oklahoma area, for anyone interested. I have no affilitation with any of these, just posting for everyones benefit.

Cinncinati Centerless Grinder, #4, many extras, $8500 or trade. 918-396-4919 Skiatook, OK (NE Oklahoma, near Tulsa)

Drill & Tap machine, Hearn & inch Z travel with 8 station 24 inch rotary table, 2 available $700 each or best offer. 405-899-4849

Enco Vertical Mill, dro, variable speed, power feed. $2800 call 405-410-3962

Iron Worker, 5s ton, on casters, 220 ac, single phase, includes 13 die sets. $4500 or best offer. 405-390-4311 or 405-255-5207

Lathe, Herbert/Auto Jr. 7 inch swing, air chuck, no crossfeed, $350 or best offer. 405-899-4849

Leblond Lathe, 15 x 50, with tooling, good condition, $1650. Call

405-410-3962

Metal lathe, 16 inch with 4 jaw chuck, $2500 405-917-5899

Metal Lathe, 36 inch, approximately 1 year old. $1300 or best offer.

405-627-0948

Metal milling machine, horizontal with vertical head. $4500. 405-917-5899

Table top engine lathe, belt drive, 4 jaw chuck, & tool post. $550.

405-390-2511

Hope its ok to post this. If not, someone let me know and it wont happen again.

Reply to
Grady

[ ... ]

I would suggest that you put the location in the "Subject: " line, and add "heavy" to it as well -- so those some distance away will know to skip it.

Other than that, you may have gotten yourself a full-time job. :-)

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

918-396-4919

And it has to be in Oklahoma! That sucker probably weighs more than 7 tons, but I'd love to have it. Freight would be a killer.

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

You want a centerless grinder? Might have a Milacron available. California.

Gunner

"By calling attention to 'a well regulated militia', the 'security' of the nation, and the right of each citizen 'to keep and bear arms', our founding fathers recognized the essentially civilian nature of our economy. Although it is extremely unlikely that the fears of governmental tyranny which gave rise to the Second Amendment will ever be a major danger to our nation, the Amendment still remains an important declaration of our basic civilian-military relationships, in which every citizen must be ready to participate in the defense of his country. For that reason, I believe the Second Amendment will always be important." -- Senator John F. Kennedy, (D) 1960

Reply to
Gunner