Aftermarket Power feed

It was the way he repacked it, he admitted he removed it from it's original factory packaging and repacked it in a UPS box , he just left it in it's original plastic bags and put it into a larger box , with 6 (no kidding I counted them ) foam peanuts. Plenty of space between the other parts also in plastic bags to move around and hit together. Plus there was a keyless drill chuck I ordered floating around in there as well. Ive lodged a compalint with this organization

Kevin(Bluey)

After you first posted, I sent a copy of your message to CDCO. As a customer, I wanted to know what they had to say about it. No response.

Reply to
RBnDFW