Air compressor Intake muffler

I have been looking around for an air compressor intake muffler.

I didn't find any store around, that have them,.. Does anyone have pointers / store recommendation on where I could possibly find them ?

I have a Husky (Campbell Hausfeld) 60 gal. compressor.

Thanks in advance, Ben

Reply to
Bencrx91

for a little compressor like that, just make your own - use a soup can, or coffee can with a filter element from a motorcycle or chain saw.

Reply to
bill

Ebay. Five bucks plus shipping!

4417101348