AirCo wire feed welder?

One of my shops has an AirCo wirefeed machine. I was wondering if it is worth haggling for. Brand new from the looks of it, and might go up to 300 amps. IIRC the front has two VU type analog meters, Volts and Current or similar. Ill try to get some more info.

Gunner

"Anyone who cannot cope with firearms is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and not make messes in the house." With appologies to RAH..

Reply to
Gunner