Teflon washer source

I am looking for Teflon (or similar material) washers source online or in San Francisco Bay Area.

Thanks, Alex

Reply to
Alex

For a huge selection of stampings and washers - Bokers

For small quantities of standard sizes - Small Parts Inc.

Scott Ecelberger

Is this a few of or a production thing? Did you spec Teflon because of high temperature?

I tried a Teflon washer at the base of a pivoting catamaran mast. It was a complete failure. It would squeese out in a few weeks since Teflon is subject to cold flow under presure. I replaced it with a UHMW washer and it was still going strong after two years.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Edwards

Chuckle..I cut my Hobi washers from 5 gallon buckets with a hole saw sans the center drill, in a drill press. Got a couple years from the first one.

Gunner

"Anyone who cannot cope with firearms is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and not make messes in the house." With appologies to RAH..

Reply to
Gunner