James Riser's Spinning CD-ROM praise

I just got mine. And boy is it cool! I mean, it's way out! Yeah. I opened the package and started looking at spinning pictures and read about how it is done and I'm gonna try tonight spinning something the right way. It looks, so far, to be professional and like this CD is going to be an excellent teaching tool. Eric R Snow, E T Precision Machine

Reply to
Eric R Snow