Alittle Gun History

A LITTLE GUN HISTORY
In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded
up and exterminated.
In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
56 million defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control:
You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.
Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.
Take note my fellow Americans, before it's too late!
The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind them of this history lesson.
With guns, we are "citizens". Without them, we are "subjects".
During WWII the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!
If you value your freedom, please spread this antigun-control message to all of your friends.
SWITZERLAND ISSUES EVERY HOUSEHOLD A GUN! SWITZERLAND'S GOVERNMENT TRAINS EVERY ADULT THEY ISSUE A RIFLE. SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!! IT'S A NO BRAINER! DON'T LET OUR GOVERNMENT WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE ALL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS AN EASY TARGET.
Spread the word everywhere you can that you are a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment!
It's time to speak loud before they try to silence and disarm us.
You're not imagining it, history shows that governments always manipulate tragedies to attempt to disarm the people.
--
It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard
the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Just goes to show, that you can "cherry pick" stuff to say / prove anything you want.
Any sane person, will rightly realize that gun deaths would be reduced if guns were reduced or eliminated.
Check out the Japanese !
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Mon, 09 Oct 2017 17:15:02 -0400, SteveGG wrote:

Just about totally outlawed in Chicago. That's working out well. Must be just the insane that live there and they don't realize how safe the law has made them.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Mon, 09 Oct 2017 14:31:26 -0700, Winston Smith

Well, you realize the underlying point that the anti-regulation side always ignores here: A gang-banger's girlfriend from Chicago's Fuller Park can jump on a train and in less than an hour be in a really great gun shop in Aurora and buy anything she wants. Jump back on a train, and in no time, it's "bang-bang."
That's a problem in many cities that have a gang problem, and it frustrates the hell out of them.
--
Ed Huntress

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 5:30:42 PM UTC-5, Ed Huntress wrote:

That works for going to Mexico and Canada if they decide to make the entire country have the same laws as Chicago.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 08:44:21 -0700 (PDT), CanopyCo

Must

safe the

side

Fuller

great

train,

the entire country have the same laws as Chicago.
If the cunt in a dress thinks Mookie's girlfriend can get from Fuller Park to Aurora in less than an hour by train, then it would have to be a "bullet" train.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Well, give her two hours. 35 minutes by Metra from Fuller Park to Union Station; 45 minutes on the express from Union Station to Aurora.
Don't ever take the local to Aurora. I made that mistake last summer.
--
Ed Huntress

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 14:26:56 -0400, Ed Huntress

wrote:

well.

anti-regulation

really

it

Fuller

to

Aurora.
You really are a moron, making a bigger fool of yourself with every word you type.

summer.

You really are a stupid lying cunt. Why would she take four 2 hour+ train rides 3 days apart, when she can just go around the corner and buy one off the street and take immediate delivery?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Look, you tedious jackass. That was a hypothetical to make a point. I just picked Chicago and Aurora out of a hat because I go there a lot and I used to buy ammo in two gunstores in the area -- one in Aurora and one in Plainfield. There are closer gun stores. There's even one in Cicero.
The point in answering Winston's question is, if it flew over your head, that the reason gun laws in big cities are useless is because, just outside of those cities, any straw purchaser, or anyone who doesn't have a disqualifying record, can go just outside of the city and buy guns through the legal channels. Hell, if he wants an AR-15 and he just got out of prison, a Chicago gang-banger can just shuffle down to the corner of Indiana and buy one through a private sale. No background check, no waiting period. Unless he's asked, he doesn't even have to lie.
I'm not suggesting that would be their first choice. They'll take the easiest path. But the fact is that any gun laws in Chicago have nothing to do with a criminal's ability to buy a gun, even through legal channels of gun stores and private sales.
And that's why most gun laws are mostly useless. Local and city laws are a joke, if anyone thinks they close off channels of gun purchase for criminals.
A key point, though, is that virtually all guns get on the market initially through legal channels. If that gang-banger buys an illegal gun around the corner, the question there is how it got into the illegal market in the first place. But the entire system is such a joke that they don't even have to be stolen to make it into the criminal market. All it can take is a friendly straw purchaser and a trip or two to the suburbs -- or to the next state, in the case on long guns.
Now, you'll probably want to know what I was doing buying ammo in Plainfield. Go ahead and ask, if you want to continue being an ass.
--
Ed Huntress

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 16:03:33 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

how

Chicago's

a

and

make

have

to

every

hour+

and

I
Another lie. No gun stores in Cicero. But the closest to Fuller Park would be Chuck's in Riverdale.

No it isn't you lying cunt. The reason you wrote that was because you thought you could get away with another lie. You thought you could post how easy it would be to take a quick train ride and return in "no time" with a gun. You said, "Jump back on a train, and in no time, it's "bang-bang."" You tried to lie but didn't know about the waiting period, so you lied. Otherwise you would have just said Indiana from the beginning.

shuffle

You stupid cunt. He doesn't have to go as far as Indiana. He can just go across the street or on the next block.

the

illegal

You stupid cunt in a dress. These guns never got on the market through legal channels... https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/illinois/articles/2017-10-03/1s t-thief-up-for-sentencing-in-major-chicago-train-guns-case

Nope, it's likely more lies and I don't care but I know you are dying to tell someone. You probably went there to suck someone's cock. So just tell us which cunt dress you were wearing instead.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

What ius this "lie" crap? You're wrong. The closest would be just west of Cicero, and the one I was thinking of: Midwest Guns & Pistol Range in Lyons.
Does that mean you just told another "lie"? What an asshole.

Oh, bullshit. The point was made: any straw purchaser just has to go a few miles to get around the law and buy a gun from a legal source.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Thu, 22 Feb 2018 08:09:50 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

Huntress

out

realize

a

on

problem,

to

from

Park

to

corner

point.

lot

Aurora

one

Park

west

Range

your

because,

city

AR-15

you

the

go a

sale. No

doesn't

just

take

through

laws

purchase

a
and a

on

s
ass.

dying

So

You came back to troll in a four month old thread? You stupid cunt in a dress! Did Iggy let you out of your cage at rec.cunts.metalworking again?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

That was posted by mistake when I was cleaning up my "drafts" folder. I decided at the time that it wasn't worth an argument about which was closer, but I posted it rather than deleting it, which is what I intended.
But Lyons is miles closer than Riverdale. d8-)
--
Ed Huntress

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Polytechforum.com is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.