Any Experience with The New DiAcro Co?

After being bought & sold & merged & unmerged over the years, the DiAcro sheet metal tool company is on it's own again. They still make the same nice brakes & shears they used to. I heard a number of years ago when they were part of Strippit that their quality had gone downhill since they started getting their castings from Mexico. Does anyone have any recent experience with the stuff?

Thanks!

Doug White

Reply to
Doug White

Well ... I have some recent experience, but the stuff itself is not recent, so I guess that doesn't apply. I can tell you that the manuals on their site do a nice job of describing my equipment, FWIW, and that equipment is quite solid.

Good Luck, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols