Any good suggestions for storage of horizontal mill cutters?

Nice Ideas, but unfortunately the cheese I eat (only very occasionally) comes in the little plastic envelopes..Kraft ....and goes nicely with baloney and bread.

Shrug

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

That would be the most money he's earned in years.

Reply to
Jessica Wabbit

Reply to
rwwink

Hey R. Wink,

Not a bad idea! ! Good for end mills and such. On the other hand, the OP (Gunner) wants to store horizontal milling cutters, no doubt ranging from 2 or 3" to 8 or 10" in diameter, and a wide range of "widths", so the index isn't well suited to that.

Good thought though,

Take care,.

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Why would I want to ebay cutters that I use quite regularly while cutting metal?

So Jessie...got that anal tear thingy healed up yet?

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family and the Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn everything you love, and kill every one of you. (Hebrew quote)

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Indeed. Good idea and something I may build for endmills. The Abene has a 4hp spindle and can and does turn a 2" endmill quite well, with its

1300 rpm max speed, but does go down to 17rmp nicely.

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family and the Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn everything you love, and kill every one of you. (Hebrew quote)

Reply to
Gunner Asch

If that was in any way true you would not have this issue. You don't make anything.

Reply to
Cliff

"advice" you ignorant idiot.

Reply to