Anyone have an ACER 3VS Mill?

Anyone have an ACER 3VS Mill? I need some detailed measurements off the unit... If you could spare 10 minutes and use of a micrometer / caliper...

If so, can you eMail me at BOB at YOUTHELATE dotto COM? Much appreciated!

Joe - V#8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com Northern, NJ Ride a Motorcycle? Ask me about "The Ride"

Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...

Have unwanted music CDs or DVDs of any type? I can use them for our charity. eMail me privately for details. Donation receipts available.

Know someone with a motorcycle in the NY Metro area?

Know what Young Life is? Want to eat lunch with a bunch of YL folks on 6/4? eMail me for details..

Reply to
Joe