Tiger Stop?

Anyone out there using Tiger Stop brand devices for automation of a process? A few customers of ours have requested that we integrate with them and we have... But I'm curious as to how they perform from someone else's perspective in either wood/metalworking applications...

Joe - V#8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com Northern, NJ Ride a Motorcycle? Ask me about "The Ride"

Drill holes?

Joe

Joe,

Its a very nice piece of machinery, and its probly a gross understatement to say Im fairly well aquainted with the mechanical aspect of most of their products.

If you were to shoot me a private email I would try to answer any questions you might have.

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT