Anyone have an ACER 3VS Mill

Anyone have an ACER 3VS Mill? I need some detailed measurements off the unit... If you could spare 10 minutes and use of a micrometer / caliper...

If so, can you eMail me at BOB at YOUTHELATE dotto COM? Much appreciated!

Joe - V#8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com Northern, NJ Ride a Motorcycle? Ask me about "The Ride"

Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...

Have unwanted music CDs or DVDs of any type? I can use them for our charity. eMail me privately for details. Donation receipts available.

Know someone with a motorcycle in the NY Metro area?

Know what Young Life is? Want to eat lunch with a bunch of YL folks on 6/4? eMail me for details..

Reply to
Joe

ACER 3VS Mill measurements... Sorry. I try to pick my sigs based on where I'm posting. Usually, I'm accurate 51% of the time. :)

They are getting a bit long and in need of an overhaul soon too!

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013

Know someone with a motorcycle in the NY Metro area?

Know what Young Life is? Want to eat lunch with a bunch of YL folks on 6/4? eMail me for details..

Reply to
Joe

No, but if you have a lot of members with rice rockets, we gotta guy out in Yonkers who loves 'em. He's always up real early on Sundays, working out in the shop, so why not have five or ten of your guys take a ride past there this weekend ? Say about five or six, that's when he'd most like to see you ....

Reply to
hamei