Anyone need 1/2 round aluminum?

I have just bought some 1/2" 6061 aluminum round rod about 6" long. the seller has about 20 to 30 more pieces at .50 per pound. I can grab some before they go to the scrap guy. I live in CT. snipped-for-privacy@makowicki.com

Reply to
Wayne

I have a lifetime supply already. Dozens of chemistry gantry supports from a lab I shut down.

-- Bob (Chief Pilot, White Knuckle Airways)

Reply to
Bob Chilcoat

Me too. About 3 dozen 12' lengths of 6061. The good stuff, on size rather than pot luck. In NorCal if anyone is interested.

michael

Reply to
michael

sorry typo 6 feet long