Anyone want to get into a group buy of Dog /Cat Food?

"Michael A. Terrell" on Fri, 07 Jun 2013

18:31:41 -0400 typed in misc.survivalism the following:

"And it tastes terrible!"

Sigh, I'm finding out more about what goes into "food" than I ever cared to know. Down side of seriously dating a woman who has food issues ("food issues" for bachelors: "do I have to fix it, or what?")

- but I'm learning how to womp up stir fry.

pyotr filipivich

"Michael A. Terrell" on Thu, 06 Jun 2013

19:15:38 -0400 typed in misc.survivalism the following:

Standard tested at {T_{hot}} is 35 °C (95 °F) and {T_{cold}} is 0 °C (32 °F) According to the above formula, the maximum achievable COP would be 8.8, so a 1/4 cop would be 2.2.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

I'm not going to spend the money to find out.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell