Application of adhesive to lead sheet metal

Dear all,

What kind of adhesive can be applied to

  1. Lead sheet to another Lead sheet
  2. Lead sheet to any other sheet metal

irrespective of any kind of constraint. will that stick to this.

  • If you have any relevant links of material regarding this plz forward that to this ID: snipped-for-privacy@gmil.com

Thanking you in advance.

With Regards,

Ravi Tej

Reply to
ravi tej

Silicone makes a good adhesive. I'd start there.

Reply to
Gary Brady

I have successfully used contact adhesive to stick lead sheet to rubber and steel. It is useful to tap the lead down onto the other surface with a smooth mallet or planishing hammer in order to ensure good contact.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand