Atlas shaper on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111121737030

On 18/07/2013 1:02 PM, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

I could be wrong but it looks like there might be a crack just above the vertical feed handle.

Ayup...sure looks like it. Good eye there.
Gunner
--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of

With the _sweet_, tight butt in the blue leotards? Ayup. I think he's right.
GOOD marketing ploy, wot?
--
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to
succeed is more important than any one thing.

    You mean the clapper-box feed crank?
    Yes -- and I think that it is there to distract from the missing parts of the horizontal feed eccentric. :-)
    Enjoy,         DoN.
--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
On Thursday, July 18, 2013 1:02:18 AM UTC-4, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

Not practical. High maintenance.
--
PaulS

You can always fill the crack! Lloyd