Ebay funny of the day

What a waste of 6061

Michael A. Terrell
That's weak.
It should be solid OFHC copper, cryotreated and silver plated.
Reply to
Cydrome Leader
You need solid aluminum outlet to get top performance of oxygen free 1 gauge copper audio speakers. You would get "spiffy" sound and solid interference suppression.
Ignoramus32077
Was it machined from a "billet" too?
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
The USAF paid me a whole lot more than that to design and mill similar boxes. Instead of 60 Hz the contents ran at 6000000000 Hz.
Reply to
Jim Wilkins
No true audiophile would ever use that. There's no gold plating!!! :-/
Reply to
Robert Nichols
I was thinking it was for pro audio for portable set-ups. Some of those types spend lots on junk, too.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell
Yeah, you'll get that high-tech 'billet' sound!
Reply to
Larry Jaques
Nope:
Ed Huntress
A Jefferson quote or not..its still true.
Molon Labe!
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
Maybe Larry should attribute it to you. That would give it some credibility, eh? d8-)
Why do you guys feel the need to dress up your sophomoric sayings by attributing them to some famous person? Do you think that it makes your ideas more credible?
Reply to
Ed Huntress
I wondered about that myself, when I saw it in your email yesterday, but I figured that since it was in email or on the Internet,
It _Must_ Be True. ;)
From my cold, dead hands.
Reply to
Larry Jaques
Google Search "The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. "
Results 2,680,000
Why do you need to make sophomoric accusations by attributing things to a small group of people you are utterly divorced from? Do you think it makes your spewage somehow valid?
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
The giveaway for many of these quips is that, as in this case, it makes no sense. Jefferson said a lot of provocative things but they generally made sense.
Think about it: If you never need it for self defense or for the militia purpose, or any other purpose, other than to prevent it from being taken away...why would you "need" it in the first place?
Somebody just fell in love with the play on words, and didn't think about what it means.
From the ancient Greek for "wash your melon." Greek mothers used to admonish their children to keep their fruit clean...
That's what happens when you don't take care of your circulation. d8-)
Reply to
Ed Huntress
Two-million, six-hundred and eighty thousand thoughtless parrots. I am not surprised.
Think about what that silly quip means. See my post to Larry.
Reply to
Ed Huntress
Must have been a technical writer. Shrug.
Leftwingers...dumber than dirt and mentally ill.
See above.
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
What...you dont like Democrats? And there are a hell of a lot more of them than just 2,680,000.
Will make some damned big "memorial parks" when the Great Cull is over.
See my posts to you.
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
More likely a mindless gun nut, who jerks his knee at anything that sounds like it supports his wishful thinking. That's one of the chronic problems in the entire gun debate.
Take care of your circulation, Gunner -- smoking sure doesn't help -- or they may be prying guns from your cold, dead hands before the rest of you is dead.
Reply to
Ed Huntress
I doubt if there were many Democrats among those parrots. That's a gun nutz quip if there ever was one.
You haven't explained why it makes any sense. See above.
Reply to
Ed Huntress
Is that also your philosophy on insurance?
Reply to
Jim Wilkins