Ebay funny of the day

Ah..another bigot and biased Lefty heard from.
You really need to go for regrooving. It would improve your presonality 100% and Id also suggest relocating out of the Blue Morass you inhabit. Perhaps move to Texas or somewhere they appreciate bags of hot air?
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
Amendment for is if the
or the Sixth, etc.
No, I mean gun nutz. You know, people who never read the Constitution, but who think they know all about it. Like some of the people here.
It matters who said it if you care about the truth. I realize that's a questionable proposition here, but it matters to some.
Not much. I spend more time correcting bullshit for the sake of those who care about the truth.
No, but it's delayed. We got started and it had to stop for a revision. I'm spinning my wheels and getting cabin fever. I can't even go fishing, because Hurricane Sandy wrecked the fishing in the Raritan Bay.
Reply to
Ed Huntress
???
I'm "biased" against the drivel posted by nutz.
They have plenty of hot air, and with the people they've elected to Congress, and the hot air they brought with them, it looks like they're going to float the halls of Congress into the stratosphere.
Like this laugher: "How out of control has the Chuck Hagel opposition become? A Daily News reporter says he posed a sarcastic question to a GOP aide of whether Hagel took money from any groups like ?Friends of Hamas,? an over-the-top, non-existent group, and the next thing he knew it was a headline on a conservative website."

Ted Cruz is doing his best impersonation of Joe McCarthy, hot air and all.
Reply to
Ed Huntress
Yourself included one assumes.
Obviously the "truth" means nothing to Leftwingers. Thats a provable fact btw.
So why arent you hammering on the Leftwingers with both hands swinging sledge hammers? Bullshit is written into their OPs plan.
The fish got blown away???
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
See..your bias and bigotry is write large in that statement. And you cant even see it, can you?
Indeed.
Given the numbers of attacks conservatives get every day..I cant blame them
Btw...read this?

Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
So RINO Ed doesn't like it? Good. Thanks for quoting, as I don't see his crap unless someone else repeats it. He's been in my twit filter since he pulled that crap on me. Now he's trying to do it with you. Careful, mon. He's a dangerous old wacko.
Reply to
Larry Jaques
It's that evil AGWK, I tell ya. (Anthropomorphic Global Warming, Kumbaya)
Y'know, those Easterners sure are wimpy. Sandy was a Class 1 hurricane. Think what would have happened if it had been a _real_ storm.
Reply to
Larry Jaques
Ah, I have read it.
They got covered with sand. My favorite spot has 7 feet of sand piled on top of the mussles, crabs, and other food that the fish were feeding on. So the fish took a hike.
Reply to
Ed Huntress
Stay in your echo chamber, Larry, where people think it's just ducky to threaten to kill duly elected officials.
You'll get real far with that one.
Reply to
Ed Huntress
Really? You seem to be rather oblivious to:
"The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed"
No tides?
Gunner
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
[LJ]
Anyway, the only threat was a veiled "We're out here, Mr. & Mrs. Politician, and we're getting awfully antsy with your actions of late. Please stay in line and heed our wishes, Mr. Public Servant, or we'll have to steer you with a firmer hand." What was Gunner's quote regarding public outcry? "From the soapbox, to the ballot box, to the cartridge box." This guy was a visual cue, a precursor, for that statement's logical outcome...since they haven't taken the first two cues to heed.
Don, the politicians have been doing whatever the f*ck they feel like for decades now and the people are finally starting to stand up for themselves and voice their anger. The act of carrying arms to a political rally was one of the little cues they're using to alert the politicians to this. Do you really think their statement went unnoticed, or was misconstrued?
[Don Foreman]
You hint at it and dance around it but don't really make a simple declarative statement. Was it that if the politicians don't do what angry citizens want them to do then the citizens will shoot them? If not that, than pls explain the reference to the cartridge box.
[LJ]
I didn't say I'd do it, and I didn't say I agreed with it entirely, and I didn't say it didn't cause other problems, but I am glad it was done.
[EH]
Veiled threat -- a threat that is concealed, hidden, disguised, obscured, etc.
In other words, a real threat in disguise.
Like Gunner, you "wouldn't do it," but you're glad someone else is, and you're cheering them on.
And just before I plonked you:
[EH]
Virtually all of these gun-toters are nothing more than the punks who stand behind the real bullies, cheering and egging them on. As that former SS agent said a couple of days ago, the big problem you present to the rest of us is that your irresponsible, trashy "posturing" is going to encourage one of them to pull a trigger.
Or to set off a bomb. Notice the similarity between what Gunner has been saying about his "100 million friends" who are going to kill everyone they don't like, and the words of Timothy McVeigh, who said he was starting a revolution and that "blood would flow in the streets."
Gunner isn't a McVeigh. A pugnacious blowhard, he doesn't have the guts for it. He's just providing the verbal ammunition and moral support for the McVeighs. And there you are, a few steps back with his other little friends, giving him encouragement and repeating his slogans.
Carry on. You've covered your ass but you aren't fooling anyone. "Good guys" don't incite others to violence.
Reply to
Ed Huntress
I try not to laugh when you tell us what you think it means, Gunner. NOT what the Court said it refers to, but what it *means*.
How would a tide move sand from one end of a bay to the other, when the bay is more than 20 miles long?
Reply to
Ed Huntress
\
Definition of infringe verb (infringes, infringing, infringed) [with object]
. 2. act so as to limit or undermine (something); encroach on:
I picked the Oxford..because its English you know.....chuckle
So you dont have tides?
1. Lie 2. Repeat the lie as many times as possible 3. Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible 4. Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie 5. The lie will then be made into some form oflaw 6. Then everyone must conform to the lie
Reply to
Gunner
"1 - actively break the terms of (a law, agreement, etc.):"
Do you mean that one? Or do you mean the secondary meaning, "encroach," which first appeared in print in 1760?
The first meaning is the legal term (" Violate or breach a legal right, contract, or statute). That seems to be what the US courts and history have used.
See above. I note that you skipped over the primary meaning and defaulted to the secondary one.
You might also want to look at Webster's original American dictionary (1828):
1. To break, as contracts; to violate, either positively by contravention, or negatively by non-fulfillment or neglect of performance. A prince or a private person infringes an agreement or covenant by neglecting to perform its conditions, as well as by doing what is stipulated not to be done.
2. To break; to violate; to transgress; to neglect to fulfill or obey; as, to infringe a law.
3. To destroy or hinder; as, to infringe efficacy. [Little used.]
The "little used" meaning is the one you seem to have hung your hat upon.
The courts disagree. See D.C. v. Heller.
So is "Cat in the Hat."

Nothing that would move a sandbar 20 miles in four hours. Do you have those in Taft?
Reply to
Ed Huntress

Site Timeline