Basic informations

Dear Sir,

How are you and how is life going ???????????.

sir,

Can you please give me some basic informations adouts design of fan Impellers ??? or tell me any book or web site.

I will be very thankfull to you if you sent me above informations.

Best regards,

SHAFI

Reply to
shafi

Take a look at "How To Design & Build Centrifugal Fans For The Home Shop" by David J. Gingery, copyright 1987 by Lindsay Publications, Bradley, Illinois 60915. I didn't see it listed in the most recent Lindsay catalog but they might still have a few copies around. If not, one of Gingery's other books called "Building A Gas Fired Crucible Furnace" has plans for an 8 inch fan and should still be available from Lindsay.

Mike

Reply to
KyMike