Best brand (poll)

All, please take this poll and answer which brand from your experience makes the best metal cutting tools. I'm in the market for one and I
don't want to throw away $$ on crap. If you select "Other", I'd appreciate it if you say which one in the discssion area of the poll.
http://www.pollmenow.com/poll.aspx?goto &5

I think this one is quite a good metal cutter: <http://www.zinser.de/eng/flame_cutting_machines/zinser_4025/zinser_4025 .html>
Or was your question not specific enough?
Nick
--
Motor Modelle // Engine Models
http://www.motor-manufaktur.de

Yikes, why the hostility?
Obviously I'm going to do research before I buy. This (I thought) was a way to quickly gauge which brands most poeple like. However, if your sentiment is shared by others in this ng, then I apologize.
And I have no idea where the x rated comment came from. From what I've seen that site doesn't approve x rated polls. Again if that's not the case, I apologize.
* wrote:

Don't panic. If one continues on *past* your poll, a few questionable ones appear. Hardly worth a flame in return, 'though.
Don't sweat the little stuff.
-- Jeff R.
I've had good experiences with Makita tools. As handheld power tools go, they're pretty well made.
Chris