Best brand (poll)

All, please take this poll and answer which brand from your experience makes the best metal cutting tools. I'm in the market for one and I don't want to throw away $$ on crap. If you select "Other", I'd appreciate it if you say which one in the discssion area of the poll.

zenmaestro1

I think this one is quite a good metal cutter:

Or was your question not specific enough?

Nick

Reply to
Nick Müller

Has x rated questions, avoid the site.

Reply to
Richard W.

Yikes, why the hostility?

Obviously I'm going to do research before I buy. This (I thought) was a way to quickly gauge which brands most poeple like. However, if your sentiment is shared by others in this ng, then I apologize.

And I have no idea where the x rated comment came from. From what I've seen that site doesn't approve x rated polls. Again if that's not the case, I apologize.

  • wrote:
Reply to
zenmaestro1

Don't panic. If one continues on *past* your poll, a few questionable ones appear. Hardly worth a flame in return, 'though.

Don't sweat the little stuff.

-- Jeff R.

Reply to
Jeff R

I've had good experiences with Makita tools. As handheld power tools go, they're pretty well made.

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy