Poll: Which is your favorite brand of model paint?

An unscientific poll, strictly for our modeling enjoyment:
Which is your favorite brand of model paint?
Ceramcoat acrylic
Floquil enamel
Testors Model Master acr
Modelflex acrylic
Polly S acrylic
Scalecoat I enamel
Tamiya acrylic
Testors enamel
Other
You can vote on-line one the home page of
poll goes through February.
Reply to
Mark Mathu
I don't have a favourite , but I avoid solvent-based paints as much as possible these days. I've used all the listed brands, they all work well. No air brush.
FWIW, I've never been able to specify one favourite this or that, a trait that drive my middle school students nuts. "Sir, what's your favourite music?" "The best." ;-)
HTH Wolf K.
Reply to
Wolf K

Site Timeline