Best /Cheapest place for Briggs parts

I need to get some gaskets for a 130292 model Briggs engine. Where is the cheapest/best place to get parts online. I went to partstree.com and shippign for a paper gasket was 11 bucks!

Reply to
stryped

Sometimes it's better simpler and far cheaper to have a sheet of gasket paper and an X-Acto knife.

Or for non-critical uses, just use a good grade Silicone Form In Place Gasket and leave out the paper entirely. Detroit has started doing that more and more. Not so good for thin oil pans where the flange will distort over time, works fine when mating cast pieces.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

Here's a nice You Tube video of the process.

Lots of the new Honda lawnmower engines are put together that way.

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Wheaton