Bikelight done!!!

I bet they cut the fog ice!

Martin

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Larry "the strap" sez: "> Very cool. The simple $1,200 (labor) light!

Damn straight! If Don didn't already have kids, I'd try to get him to adopt me!

Bob (an orphan for 30 something years) Swinney

Reply to
Robert Swinney

Very nice - a job to be proud of!

A question about the lens: was it stock or hand made? Details?

When will you be going into production? When you do, here's a free-of-charge idea: build the reed switch/magnet pair into the quick mount. It would make the lens simpler and "automate" the power. Wouldn't do if one wanted to have the light mounted, but off. But that's probably not a secure state - prone to being forgotten. I know, I'm being a Monday-morning quarterback. Sorry, I can't help it.

Thanks for sharing Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 07:08:39 GMT, the inscrutable "Martin H. Eastburn" spake:

And if your hands get cold riding, just dangle them in front for a few secs. Instant warmth!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Fugeddaboudit, Bob. I get few enough of Mary's monster cookies as it is. She might decide to like you. Don' need no more cookie sinks.

Reply to
Don Foreman

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 00:31:47 -0600, the inscrutable Don Foreman spake:

So learn a new skill, Don. I made booberry muffins yesterday. Of course, the first batch wasn't very good, bein' as I forgot to put the Splenda in it. (I now call 'em boobry biscuits.) The second batch turned out much better. Cookies are easy to make, too.

LJ--forever single, I learned how to cook well.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

The spinners, guy, not the "tire flies"

Reply to