HED Blue Flame burner

Anyone have any stories of HED's Blue Flame oil/gas burners? I'm curious as to how they behave outside sales literature.

Reply to
Crow Leader

Dunno, though you might check out the usual hybrid burners such as:

Tim

Tim Williams

Well, that's sort of a copy of the real thing. HED doesn't make "small" Blue Flame burners anymore, and I really want to know more about them.

Tim Williams wrote:

Reply to
Crow Leader