Bison R8 ER-16 collet chuck

I just got my Bison R8 ER-16 collet chuck today. Great finish, collet ring is as smooth as glass. Only complaint (tiny) is the included wrench for the body is too small. Somehow, I'll manage.

Reply to
Louis Ohland

Ebuy.

> I just got my Bison R8 ER-16 collet chuck today. Great finish, collet

Reply to
Louis Ohland

Where did you get it and for how much? I picked up a J33 1/2" keeless Bison for $80, we like it a lot!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Bob at New England Brass and Tool was a pleasure to deal with. It seems he married a Fowler.

Hope your chuck does it's job for a long time.

Reply to
Tom Gardner