Bison R8 ER-16 collet chuck

I just got my Bison R8 ER-16 collet chuck today. Great finish,
collet ring is as smooth as glass. Only complaint (tiny) is the included
wrench for the body is too small. Somehow, I'll manage.
Reply to
Louis Ohland
Ebuy.
$85, BIN
Tom Gardner wrote:
Reply to
Louis Ohland
Where did you get it and for how much? I picked up a J33 1/2" keeless Bison for $80, we like it a lot!
Reply to
Tom Gardner
Bob at New England Brass and Tool was a pleasure to deal with. It seems he married a Fowler.
Hope your chuck does it's job for a long time.
Reply to
Tom Gardner