Book on brazing?

I'd like to get smarter on brazing. Which book is worth reading?

Reply to
Louis Ohland

One free source of information, online, that will get you started is published by Handy & Harman Canada. There's quite a lot of expert information in here:

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Read as many different books as you can get your hands on, till you get bored with it :)

It is kind of like buying shoes, one-size doesn't fit all. I learned some stuff in high school metals class, more fixing stuff on the farm, reading general welding vocation style books and lots of tidbits picked up here-and-there.

Tin Man's website has some good info. See:

Leon Fisk

Tubal Cain's "Soldering and Brazing"

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt