Burgmaster Turret Drill Press

FREE!!!

We have an old Burgmaster Turret Drill Press (6 spindle) that is surplus to our needs.. Rather than toss it, I'd rather see it go to someone who has a possible use for it.. When last used about a year ago it was working reasonably well.. The only major problem I know of is a broken head return spring [think big clock-motor spring].. I can't locate a model number, just a s/n ID323. The table is 17" wide,

12" deep and it has a 9" throat depth. No tooling..

We are located in Camarillo, CA about 60 miles north of L.A. You load, you haul!

Reply to
Dan Rubesh

Ill take it if no one else wants it. Does it still have the chucks or are they gone?

Thanks!

Gunner, Taft

"The British attitude is to treat society like a game preserve where a certain percentage of the 'antelope' are expected to be eaten by the "lions". Christopher Morton

Reply to
Gunner