can someone identify this mill

found it on craigslist, didnt buy it ($500.00 asking price), but I was
interested to see if anyone had ever seen one like this... and if possible,
is this a good price????
in phx.
Reply to
Bob in Phx
Looks like an old Eglin or Diamond. Its worth about $50 or less in that condition.
Gunner
Reply to
Gunner
I believe it is a Benchmaster. See:
rgoldner
Looks to me like a Benchmaster. I used one similar to it for many years while doing industrial modelmakeing. With imagination there is no limit to what you can make with it (within the limits of it's size).
Errol Groff
Reply to
Errol Groff
thanks to all who responded... It does look like a benchmaster... I sure would have like to have that old girl, but as I suspected, the price was way too high!!!!!!!!
thanks again for the info!!! bob in phx.
Reply to
Bob in Phx
Call the guy back in two weeks. Ask him if he's come to his sences yet. I've got many things for 1/4 of the first asked price this way.
Karl
Reply to
Karl Townsend
Well, I wouldn't actually ask *that*. He might not sell it to you out of spite. Just ask if the mill s still available and offer whatever you're willing to pay. Randy
Reply to
Randy Replogle
I think Ill try that!!!! bob in phx....
Reply to