Canadian Tire in trouble?

OP uses clickbait title. Why start with apparent deception?

BTW CT has a special on Noma LED bulbs. Two 60W for $1.00. Many others too.

Reply to
Boris Mohar

When Canadian Tire puts on a sale, it is generally unbeatable.

Reply to
clare

I seldom shop there except for sugar or toilet paper. Several years ago I approached one of the auto parts staffers and asked for a generic horn relay - he couldn't help me without a "year make model' and probably colour too!

Reply to
Gerry

Same thing at any dealership, pep-boys, auto-zone or NAPA store. Half the countermen have never SEEN a horn relay, nor do they have any idea how rhey work (oe what they do) All they can do is read catalogs -and then only if they are in PDF form and indexed so they can use a search engine.

Reply to
clare