Canadian tool sellers

Where are some good places in Canada to find Lathes and Milling machines. I think I will finally be able to get a small home shop set up and need just about everything

-- Bill

Please remove 'NOSPAM' to mail

Reply to
Bill

Lance A Boyle

Hey Bill,

Do you want new or used, and where are ya?? Or is it a secret!

Take care.

Brian Laws>Where are some good places in Canada to find Lathes and Milling machines. I

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Hi Bill; I went through this myself and halve the fun was finding equipment that I wanted/needed, I found both a lathe and vertical mill in locale papers after a lot of looking. Now if you pick up a copy of the want advertiser you will find several of almost anything you want/need in almost every issue. If you are in southern Ontario that is were most of the items are. I am in northern Ontario and we just started to be able to get the want advertiser in the last year or so.

- 24k

Jack

Reply to
Jack Hayes

In Winnipeg new or used doesn't matter- nice used would be good.

Reply to
Bill

Akhurst Machinery. Thomas Skinner and Son. Might be one of these in Winnipeg. Bought a dandy Taiwanese lathe from Akhurst in Vancouver years ago, at a dandy price. Cheaper than used. Yellow pages under "Machine Tools." Dan

Reply to
Dan Thomas