CEO of Gibson Guitar a Republican donor; Democrat competitor uses same wood

Same reason she-he-it pops up in our guntalk group: some mental midgets can't resist cross-posting off-topic crap all over and the rest of us can't resist replying to off-topic posts.

Reply to
max headroom

pyotr filipivich on Sun, 28 Aug 2011 23:46:31

-0700 typed in misc.survivalism the following:

Woops that should read "does _not_ know that he's incentivizing the outsourcing of more jobs overseas."

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

pyotr filipivich wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

What Obama does not know would fill a series of encyclopedic volumes on economics, politics and social theory.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

.me...

an't resist cross-posting

How about taking a look at the original post in this thread. It's posted in FOUR newsgroups - I am seeing it in rec.crafts.metalworking.

Reply to
rangerssuck

ews: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

ey

Paul, you're just confusing them with the facts. But to be fair, one of the "SWAT" guys did pack a pretty big camera.

Reply to
rangerssuck

"max headroom" wrote in news:oeKdnd-Wf7zbb8bTnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@posted.localnet:

the mental midgets do it intentionally; they seek ANY sort of reply,they crave attention of any sort.They need to be noticed.

At least I(usually) limit my replies to the NG where I read the article.(excluding this one,that I WANT you all to read.)

It's not that hard to do,and courteous.(and also UseNet convention...)

Reply to
Jim Yanik

2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@posted.localnet:

The original post in this thread was crossposted to four groups. Why are you ganging up on a guy who just hit "reply?" Yell at Ray Keller. He started it.

(I added back rcm to the distribution, because that's where I read this thread).

Reply to
rangerssuck

resist cross-posting

Gunner, you replied directly to one of my posts a few weeks ago. Stop lying.

Reply to
Deucalion

What he does know wouldn't fill a thimble.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Gray Ghost on Mon, 29 Aug 2011

23:32:34 +0000 (UTC) typed in misc.survivalism the following:

He's just one brick short of a doorstop.

-- pyotr filipivich Rock is Dead! --- Long live Paper & Scissors!

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

George, is it any wonder that businesses and banks are holding on to their money until this administration is out of office???

They never know what to expect from this administration, and you cannot invest in that kind of environment.

Reply to
Shall not be infringed

Paul, you're just confusing them with the facts. But to be fair, one of the "SWAT" guys did pack a pretty big camera.

It's the bubble wrap that scares the hell out of me. They start popping the bubbles and its like machine gun fire. Paul K. Dickman

Reply to
Paul K. Dickman

Someone smoked the brick.

Reply to