Chevy Volt Sales Continue To Disappoint

Idiot slow eddy says this is a great car but buyers don't seem to agree:

"Sales of the 2015 Volt are slow -- only 1,874 have been sold through the first quarter, down 48% from a year ago."

Reply to
jon_banquer

I like this part of the same article:

At the other end of the spectrum, GM is seeking tax abatements as it mulls a $1.2 billion expansion of its Arlington, Tex., plant that makes its profitable large SUVs.

I can't say I've even seen a volt. Priuses are all over Chicago, heck they use them as cabs. You can hear teslas every now and then too.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

bolt/25511433/

I HAVE seen a couple of them, but that's it, just a couple of units.

At least at our university, there are a bunch of Civic Hybrids, and other Honda and Toyota hybrid models. There is a guy who has a Tesla, too.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson