Chopper Frame Blueprints

I have a set of Chopper Frame & Jig Blueprints for sale. 7 plans, all dimensions and angles are included. I put a page on my Welding web site if you want more info.

Or email me at:

snipped-for-privacy@butchswelding.com

Thanks a lot!! Mitch

Reply to
canadian_welder

On 31 May 2004 17:38:28 -0700, canadian snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca (canadian_welder) vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!: remove ns from my header address to reply via email

Did we not go through all this not long ago?

You posted. Someone questioned. You got angry etc?

Sometimes in a workplace you find snot on the wall of the toilet cubicles. You feel "What sort of twisted child would do this?"....the internet seems full of them. It's very sad

Reply to
Old Nick