Chopper Frame & Jig Blueprints

I have for sale a full set of drawings on how to build a Harley Davidson based Custom Rigid Frame Chopper and include plans on modern wide tire designs like the 280 and the monster Avon 300. The mounting points for a Softail swing arm are included should you choose that your back needs a break, as well as mounting positions for motor and tranny mounts.

Also Included, is a detailed print on how to build the very necessary FRAME BUILDING JIG. A Jig is a must when building a custom bike, to be sure the frame is symmetrical, as well as to assure that your angles are correct.

ALL the dimensions you will need to build your custom motorcycle frame and jigs are on the drawings and are clear and precise. If you are considering building your own custom chopper this prints are a must have. If you are considering building a radical custom then this is a great start point as the rake and stretch can be changed quite easily.

I am selling the set of 7 plans for $65 shipping included. Email me with any questions. Thanks!!

I have a page on my web site for more info?

Mitch

canadian snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca

Reply to
Mitch

Harley? Got any plans for a real motorcycle? BMW for example.

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

Reply to
Gunner

In the mid 70's, my dad had a Ducati dealership. A member of the Soul Brothers wanted something different, bought a Ducati 750 and made a hard tail chopper out of it. I only saw it once near completion, but it was really a nice looking bike. Some engines just don't lend themselves to choppers, like inline fours. Harley and similar vee twins, and the earlier air cooled bevel drive Ducati do.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

Diesen abend sprach Gooner:

Ugliest sumbitches on two (or any # of) wheels Nok

39el 69flh
Reply to
NokNokMan

Yup...but zay go und go und go.

Und zu can pull zee kaput Harley into zee zhop mit a BMW..even mit zee olden vons.

Ben der..dun dat. Many times.

Gunner 74' R90/6 73' xl350

41' M40 61' Indian/Enfield