You guys and gals are the best!

I ask a question and I get so many great responces... I've even been able
to give a few answers. There sure is a lot of crap on the internet but you
folks in metalworking , woodturning and woodworking make the internet more
than worth it. It'll be a sad day if this open exchange of idea and
information is stopped.
Reply to
Damned if i know
Who could stop it? The whole purpose of developing the internet to begin with was to decentralize the information infrastructure in case something really bad happens (see Ghostbusters for definition of "bad").
Joe
It'll be a sad day if this open exchange of idea and
Reply to
Joe Tylicki
So THAT'S what AL Gore had in mind when he invented the internet! (ha-ha)
Reply to
Rileyesi
OK, everyone together now, "Thank you Al Gore"...... ;-)
Joe Tylicki wrote:
Reply to
Mark L.
The Internet - Worlds only working anarchy. All other attempts pale in comparison.
My 2 cents
Jim Vrzal
Joe Tylicki wrote:
Reply to
Mawdeeb
You would have thought that good ol' Al would have made enough money from inventing the internet that he could retire from this politics thing.
Reply to
WoodChuck34
"WoodChuck34" wrote in message
Um, I was under the impression he did retire.
Max
Reply to
Maxprop
Works for Apple Computer (Board), last I heard. Guess he's putting that networking experience to good use.
Reply to
George