Clausing 1300 collet closer

i recently purchase a clausing 1300 that included a collet closer. i have no use for it if someone is interested. send me a message
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Reply to
jeffhulbert50
Thanks Jeff.
Bob
Reply to
Bob La Londe
It arrived today. Thank you.
Reply to
Bob La Londe
Nope. I got that closer from him. Now if you happen to have a hardened 5-1/2 MT to 5C spindle adapter laying around I might be interested in that.
Otherwise I've gonna have to machine out my 5-1/2MT to 4MT adapter and harden it.
Reply to
Bob La Londe