Clausing 1300 collet closer

i recently purchase a clausing 1300 that included a collet closer. i have no use for it if someone is interested. send me a message

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
jeffhulbert50

Thanks Jeff.

Bob

Reply to
Bob La Londe

It arrived today. Thank you.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Nope. I got that closer from him. Now if you happen to have a hardened

5-1/2 MT to 5C spindle adapter laying around I might be interested in that.

Otherwise I've gonna have to machine out my 5-1/2MT to 4MT adapter and harden it.

Reply to
Bob La Londe