cold saw recommendations?

I recently picked a new primary care doctor. After two visits and exhaustive lab tests, he said I was doing "fairly well" for my age

A little concerned about that comment, I couldn't resist asking him, "Do you think I'll live to be 80?"

He asked, "Do you smoke tobacco, or drink beer or wine?"

"Oh no," I replied. "I'm not doing drugs, either."

Then he asked, "Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs?"

I said, "No, my former doctor said that all red meat is very unhealthy!"

"Do you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing golf, sailing, hiking, or bicycling?"

"No, I don't," I said.

He asked, "Do you gamble, drive fast cars, or have a lot of sex?"

"No," I said. "I don't do any of those things."

He looked at me and said, "Then, why do you give a shit?"

Reply to
buffalo

Grant- he is talking about these guys

they are not actually Jet, although I think they used to work for Jet- but they have a deal with WHM group, which owns Jet, Wilton, Powermatic, and so on- they get all the oddball stuff, scratch and dent, broken, and discontinued tools.

They often have very good deals.

I bought the biggest lathe Jet sells from them, a preproduction prototype 18x60 ZX, for a very low price- it was kinda a white elephant- but I also got a great deal on a milling machine from them.

worth checking out.

Reply to
Ries