Congrats to Spehro

I was just scanning through the June 03 issue of Circuit Cellar magazine when I saw the third prize awarded to Spehro Pefhany for a chimney sentinel built with a Pic microcontroller. There are some pretty inovative projects presented. The URL is

if you want to check it out.

Nice work!

Earle Rich Mont Vernon, NH

Reply to
ERich10983

Hey, thanks Earle.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (ERich10983) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m07.aol.com:

Seems to be a very usefull item! Congratulations, Spehro! Do you know who may market this?

Jim Kovar Vulcan, Mi

Reply to
Jim Kovar

Yea Spehro! Second that.

Embedded software/hardware/analog Info for designers:

Bob Swinney

Thanks. No, I don't. I have not made any effort to market or manufacture this product to date- there are a few other projects ahead of it. I'd probably redesign it a bit, the cost is higher than it ought to be because it was optimized to use certain parts made by Microchip. ;-)

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

His Taculator works fine too!

I just got mine going.

Reply to
John Ings

Hey, that's good to hear, John!

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany (posting from steamy Taipei today)

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany