Corten Steel

Does anyone in the group know where I might buy small quantities of Corten
steel plate. Any leads appreciated.
Thanks,
Ed Angell
Reply to
edangell
How small, Ed? One sculptor I talked to a few years ago told me he got small quantities of Cor-Ten from a company in AL called Central Steel Service, but I didn't ask him what he meant by "small quantities." He made welded sculptures and architectural detail work. It might be worth a try:
-- Ed Huntress
Reply to
Ed Huntress