Corten Steel

Does anyone in the group know where I might buy small quantities of Corten steel plate. Any leads appreciated.

Thanks, Ed Angell

Reply to
edangell

How small, Ed? One sculptor I talked to a few years ago told me he got small quantities of Cor-Ten from a company in AL called Central Steel Service, but I didn't ask him what he meant by "small quantities." He made welded sculptures and architectural detail work. It might be worth a try:

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Reply to