Ping Cavelamb

e mail me your snail mail addy. I got you some SS to play with. I apologize that it isn't a lot, but they had just dumped their barrels, and the guy cut these pieces from a rem strip he had. Some days you get lucky. I'll watch for some again in the future, and may be able to send more.

It'll be next week now with the holidays before I'm home and can ship them. Then three days Priority Mail.

deserttravelerATcoxDOTnet or deserttravelerATdishmailDOTnet

figure it out.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB