dalton lathe

Hi there recently a family member past away and I've been clearing out his workshop and come across a 1914 Dalton Lathe that needs to be sold, its in
working condition and has been in good use for its whole life. I was hoping someone could help me on how to price it as it is going towards funeral expenses.
many thanks.
Luke wrote:

Location? This group has members all over the world.
have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
replying to Michael A. Terrell , Luke wrote:

it's UK
On Tue, 13 Aug 2013 16:18:02 +0000, Luke

Which Dalton lathe?
http://www.lathes.co.uk/dalton/
--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of