dalton lathe

Hi there recently a family member past away and I've been clearing out his workshop and come across a 1914 Dalton Lathe that needs to be sold, its in working condition and has been in good use for its whole life. I was hoping someone could help me on how to price it as it is going towards funeral expenses.

many thanks.

Reply to
Luke

Location? This group has members all over the world.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

it's UK

Reply to