dalton lathe

Hi there recently a family member past away and I've been clearing out his
workshop and come across a 1914 Dalton Lathe that needs to be sold, its in
working condition and has been in good use for its whole life. I was hoping
someone could help me on how to price it as it is going towards funeral expenses.
many thanks.
Reply to
Luke
Location? This group has members all over the world.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell
"Luke" wrote in message news:555b9$520ab09a$43de0cc0$ snipped-for-privacy@news.flashnewsgroups.com...

Jim Wilkins