Didn't ever get my AP10SAC car lift!

I did a lot of research and liked the AP10SAC lift advertised at America's Pride Online. I was impressed with the presentation at the
site and it seemed reputable enough. NO SUCH LUCK. They imediately debited my charge card and promised shipment two weeks later. That was two months ago! Now they won't return my calls and I had to turn the case over to my charge card company as fraud. Now I'll reorder from Complete Hydraulic, which I'm hoping really does have a car lift to deliver!