DoAll verticle bandsaw

I just purchased a V3813 model with a few minor faults. The air line hose has deteriorated and the speed indicator cable is detached from inside the motor area. Does the machine produce its own air and if so where is the source hose fitting? Can someone tell me how and where the end of the speed cable is attached. I believe it goes on to a block on the shaft for adjusting speed but I am not sure exactly how. Also could someone step me through the blade welding. I was shown and did it several years ago but I have forgotten and my welds suck. Thanks for your help

Reply to
Buzzard

I can only address the air pump. My Doall vert has an air pump run off the motor with a second v-belt.

Gary Repesh

Reply to
GJRepesh