Dodge 2500 cummins maintenence schedule

Yah, yah, I googled it, and got a bunch of crap and places where they want all kind of information and a blood sample...........

The manual is somewhere SWMBO placed it so we wouldn't forget where it was. Glove box was NOT on that list of places.

What is the service intervals for

oil fuel filter air filter oil filter

??

Thanks.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

What year? I have a 97. Paul

Reply to
Paul Drahn

Duh, sorry. '06.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Fuel filter is 15K. Just saw a sign up at the dealer the other day where they said ALL diesels are 15K on FF. And keep your receipts or your warranty will fall into the void.

As to the rest... well, I could give you the values for my '05 diesel Jeep, but odds are less than even that all other values would be the same.

Reply to
Steve Ackman

Good resources:

Pete C.

Steve is looking for male bonding, not service info for his truck.

He's familiar with the group alt.autos.dodge.trucks, he's posted there for years. He posted lame anti-information there not too long ago about the merits of Oxygen vs. Nitrogen for filling tires. He has not asked there about service intervals for his Dodge truck.

Reply to
Beryl

Filling your tires with Oxygen would produce some interesting results and short life expectancy... Air works a whole lot better.

Reply to
Pete C.

OK, I understand the problem now. The air in Steve's tires should be changed every 7500 miles.

Reply to
Beryl

You have to change the air every season. You put summer air for the summer and winter air in the tires for the cold season. The tires will last much longer with the proper air.

John

Reply to
john

Just don't do it outside the sauerkraut packing plant or in New Jersy. Those gases will eat the rims.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

From China's industrial district. They sneak it in, in those cargo containers.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

No, but you could easily gather it up with a hay rake or harvester. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Except it would eat the metal bottle caps off within 24 hours. Avion takes 'slightly' longer. ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell