dropbox problems

The "sort current files" feature of the dropbox isn't working, at least for me. I emailed the webmaster a couple of weeks ago but nothing has happened. Anybody know anything?

-- Randy Replogle

My wife says I'm doing my Christian duty... annoying the hell out of her. Randall Replogle 2006

Reply to
Randy Replogle

I noticed it a while ago. I have the sort by date bookmarked. That way I can just poke my head in and see what's new.

They made it clear that it was a temporary improvement. It linked through to a "Metalworking.net" site. Chances are that's where the problem lies.

Paul K. Dickman

Reply to
Paul K. Dickman

According to Randy Replogle :

Yep! He move the whole thing to a new machine, in the process of changing ISPs (the previous ISP was not shutting down spammers, just ignoring them, and thus wound up in the SPEWS list, which kept some of his e-mail from getting through -- even though his particular IP addresses were not guilty -- this is how SPEWS (eventually) gets the ISPs to pay attention and kill off spammers.

Unfortunately, there was a change in OS (Win2000Pro to Win-XT, IIRC), and the new software does not support what he did to provide the sort feature. He is working on it from time to time, while moving his whole shop (*lots* of *big* toys) to a new residence, so the time available to work on it is rather small.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

OK. Thanks.