DZUS fasteners

. . .are what I'm looking for. I live in Portland OR which is big enough for specialty fasteners, but I'm striking out at the best hardware stores.

Any suggestions on where to try?

Reply to
Ted

search for

Quarter-Turn Fasteners

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons

||. . .are what I'm looking for. I live in Portland OR which is big ||enough for specialty fasteners, but I'm striking out at the best ||hardware stores. || ||Any suggestions on where to try?

Aircraft Spruce

Texas Parts Guy

Reply to
Rex B

I prefer Southco's. The solid center was not nearly as prone to bending as the Dzus.

Pete Keillor

Reply to
Peter T. Keillor III

strube aircraft parts marietta pa.

Reply to
HaroldA102

Try Tacoma Screw Products, headquarters in tacoma, branch in Portland. They have everything. Ronnie

Reply to
Ronnie Lyons, Meridian, Idaho

Most hot rod or speed shops sell Dzus fasteners, if you're in a hurry for them.

Bian

Reply to
Brian

Thanks for all the good suggestions, gentlemen. This group is a good resource for tinkerers.

Reply to
Ted

Did you try Ken R Humke co. in Portland?

503 222 9741

Bill

Reply to
Bill Marrs