Enigineers Data pocket book

Hi

FOR SALE .... Zeus Engineer's Data pocket book (NEW)

.
Reply to
Cintra

Damn SPAM filter - letting this kind of crap come through!!!

Bob Swinney

FOR SALE .... Zeus Engineer's Data pocket book (NEW)

.
Reply to
Robert Swinney

Hi

Just wondering why something that is relavent to anyone's workshop should be called "Crap" or "Spam" ???

Reply to
Cintra

You're trying to sell it, aren't you.

Reply to
Robert Swinney

--Looks like he's having a bad hair day or something; no prob selling one copy; a hundred is spammy. ;-)

Reply to
steamer

Supplying something useful to anyone with a workshop. No need to carry the large volume of "Machinery's" around and get those valuable pages greased up.

these Zeus books are very difficult to find. Do any of your suppliers sell them ???

Reply to
Cintra

If it relevant to the group I don't think it is spammy done ONCE. No different than Gunner unloading one of his old machines, which no one seems to think is spam.

jk

Reply to
jk

Nearly all of my suppliers sell them. But I don't need any more since I've got three of various vintages in strategic locations around the shop.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Really ? Where are you ? I'm in the UK (where the book is published) and few people supply it. When they do the price is often £5++

Reply to
Cintra

Also in the UK, but I don't regard £5-6 as excessive They last for thirty or more years and, as I said, Nearly all of my suppliers sell them.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand