Engineer's Data pocket book ...

Hi

FOR SALE .... Zeus Engineer's Data pocket book (NEW)

NTLNews

The old ones are much better!

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Most definitely although they are hard to find now. The best ones don't have the Metric revision tag on the bottom. They have either nothing or "Revised edition" on the bottom.

Main differences are the later version only carries tapping sizes for BA, no thread data etc and some of the other charts have been thinned down.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

Why does any Model Engineer need BA thread info ? Do you actually reproduce BA threads on your lathe ??? Hard to believe when tapping drills vary from 1.06 to 5.10 millimeters.

Reply to
Cintra

Just today I have used the BA thread data contained in my WWII version of Zeus for 10BA and 6BA threads. TPI and core dia. are very useful bits of info.

snip

Reply to
Dick Ganderton