Extreme precision in figuring out experience

Harrumph! I got chicken with my Baofeng, and now I have to learn to use it. (No, not the chicken.)

Reply to
Larry Jaques

What radio?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

So, you're an expert at using chickens? Too much information!

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The Blaupunkt of course.

Made in Ham...berg

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Oops, I shoulda writ "FRIED chicken", shoont I? I wouldn't want to give you Southerners any ideas.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Southerner? I grew up, way up North!

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The last Blaupunkt I had fell out of a trailer and crumbled. I always hated working on them, anyway. It had been in a thrift store for months, and they asked me to haul it off, with a bunch of other electronics. One of the legs snapped off, and it rolled over the edge before I had moved the trailer. The other stuff was repairable, and sold. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You live _where_ now, suh?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

In Florida you have to go north to get to the South.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

You've never lived in Florida. Have you? :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Especially around here.

Reply to